Yesterday was a very productive day-off. Reservations are all set for Montana (dancing on edge of chair here, I wanna go NOW!), I'm on a roll with some scrapbooking pages I've been itching to get done, four loads of laundry finished and put away, AND one box pulled from my storage area and assessed. (I need to quit shopping so much and just check out my storage area...)
Ilana points to the Nick Bantock site. I loved the Griffin and Sabine books, so thank you very much!
Amit has been sharing island vacation memories. *sigh* And cyber-brother Jeeem has less than 40 days before he leaves for a teaching job in China. He's a rambling man.
meg has sunflowers and 100 degree temperatures! Our sunflowers won't be showing until late August, and it got down to 46 degrees this morning. I'm jealous.
One week from now Blogathon 2003 will be underway. I'll be cheering for Kathryn and Meryl. Anyone else doing the 24-hour deed? It is a wonderful experience and a great way to make new friends. That's how I met Kathryn!
Well, the timer just went off, so back to the scrapbook table! Have a super Saturday!